Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) plays an essential role in the body, both in young children and in adults. It strengthens the immune system and contributes to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus for the health of the skeletal system.
1 drop solution contains 12,5 μg (500 UI) Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) = 250 % VNRVitamina A acetat
Mechanism of action:
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system;
- contributes to the normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus in the body;
- maintaining normal blood calcium levels;
- maintaining the health of the skeletal system and teeth;
- participates in the process of cell division;
- help maintain normal muscle function;
- help maintain healthy teeth.
Legend: *Reference nutritional value according to European Regulation 1169/2011