Vitamin B12, also called cyanocobalamin or “red vitamin”, has the largest and most complex chemical structure of all vitamins, which has a very important role for the human body.
1ml solution (approximately 26 drops) contains Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) – 1000μg (40000% VNR*);
Mechanism of action of Vitamin B12:
– contributes to normal energy metabolism
– normal functioning of the nervous system
– maintaining mental health
– normal formation of red blood cells
– normal functioning of the immune system
– reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
– contributes to the process of cell division
Legend: *Nutritional Reference Value according to European Regulation 1169/2011.